COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms including cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat that are not related to a pre-existing illness or health. Please stay home.
If you are NOT experiencing symptoms
Please adhere to the following guidelines below:
Covid-19 Health & Safety Protocols for WAXY Boutique.
- Before booking, please fill out the COVID-19 waiver at Vagaro.
- Please wait in your car until your appointment time.
- No guests unless necessary (parent or guardian).
- Avoid bringing bag(s) or coat(s).
- You will be required to wash your hands or disinfect your hands before treatment.
- Book by appointment only! We will NOT be allowing walk-in clients.
- All guests will be required to wear a mask during treatment and after treatment.
- Mandatory non-medical masks and/face coverings will also be required in elevators.
- Beverage offerings are temporarily suspended.
- No makeup touch up after wax treatment.
Please be aware that time will be taken in between clients to apply new sanitation practices to treatment rooms.
During this time, Waxy Boutique will be limiting the amount of clients a day. Due to this restriction of time, clients will only receive treatment on what was booked on Vagaro. No additional treatments will be done.
Healing results will vary with each client and NO Guarantees will be made. Additional sessions may be required to obtain optimal results. Additional charges will apply.
For eye brows, the use of cosmetic product may still be required.
CANCELLATION AND LATE POLICY
- We require a least 48 hours of notice to reschedule or cancel any permanent makeup appointment and your deposit will be non-refundable.
- We require a 50% deposit for any permanent make-up appointment.
- Your deposit will be non-refundable for No Show.
- 15 minutes late are subject to a $25 late fee.
- For any waxing services, we require at least 24 hours notice to cancel.
We have the right to refuse to perform procedure on clients.
Clients who are pregnant or are not the proper candidate for any permanent makeup or other safety reasons may be refused at our discretion.