- Users of Retin-A, Renova, Differin or Accutane are advised not to have waxing preformed as these medications tend to sensitize the skin.
- Hair needs to be at least 1/4 inch long. Any shorter and wax is unable to grasp hair.
- Avoid Sun exposure and tanning beds 24 hours before service on any areas you would like to get waxed.
- Don’t wax right before period not only are you more tender,hormones make hair coarser making it prone to breaking off.
**Any Questions or Concerns do not hesitate to contact us prior to appointment.
After Wax care
- Avoid touching area for the first 12 hours while pores are open.
- Stay away from hot tubs, sauna, steam room, hot baths and hot showers opt for luke warm shower for first 24/48hours after wax.
- No Sun tanning the area for at least 48 hours after wax.
- Exfoliate with our merben Bikini brush against hair growth before or in shower. Exfoliates, removes/prevents ingrown hair as well as detoxifying and bringing fresh oxygen and nutrients to that area.
- Regular waxing can help skin adjust to waxing. Most clients with sensitivity find skin irritation becomes less prominent when frequently waxed.